Sabtu, 22 Januari 2011

when you love someone

sebenarnya gw pengen nyanyiin sebuah lagu buat seorang cwe..awalnya gw nyanyiin lagu ini cuma pengen dia senyum aja ke gw ,tapi pas udah dapet waktu yang tepat gw malah gak berani.jadi gw doang dah yang ketawa ketawa sendiri..hehehe ::curcol dikit::
ini lagu endah & rhesa ,ni lagunya yang pengen gw nyanyiin..

Endah & Rhesa When You Love Someone
[intro] D D/F# G 2x

D  D/F#            G
I love you but its not so easy
   D        D/F#      G
to make you here with me
D D/F#             G
I wanna touch and hold you forever
   Bm           A      E/G#  E
But youre still in my dream

                     G                  A
And I cant stand to wait till nite is coming
      D
to my life
                   G                A
But I still have a time to break a silence

[chorus]
         G       
When you love someone
        D/F#
Just be brave to say
         Em                    D
that you want him to be with you
         G
When you hold your love
          Bm
Dont ever let it go
            C
Or you will loose your chance
   A
To make your dreams come true

[intro] D D/F# G 2x

D D/F#             G
I used to hide and watch you from a distance
      Bm       A     G
and i knew you realized
D     D/F#          G
I was looking for a time to get closer
   Bm       A     E
at least to say hello

                     G                  A
And I cant stand to wait till nite is coming
      D
to my life
                   G                A
But I still have a time to break a silence

[chorus]
         G       
When you love someone
        D/F#
Just be brave to say
         Em                    D
that you want him to be with you
         G
When you hold your love
          Bm
Dont ever let it go
      C
Or you will loose your chance
   A
To make your dreams come true


Em             
And I never thought that Im so strong
F#m
I stuck on you and wait so long
G                               D
But when love comes it cant be wrong
Em
Dont ever give up
    F#m
just try and try to get what you want
      G                  A
Cause love will find the way


[chorus]
         A       
When you love someone
        E/G#
Just be brave to say
         F#m                   E
that you want him to be with you
         A
When you hold your love
          C#m
Dont ever let it go
      D
Or you will loose your chance
   A                     B
To make your dreams come true

         A       
When you love someone
        E/G#
Just be brave to say
         F#m                   E
that you want him to be with you
         A
When you hold your love
          C#m
Dont ever let it go
      D
Or you will loose your chance
   A                     B
To make your dreams come true

[outro] E E/G# A 2x B E

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

page

Populer

About Me

Foto saya
saya orangnya gk susah, gk ribet, gk repot, gk rewel.. qta kenalan aja dlu yaa ..